Wednesday, March 21, 2007

BEAUTY FROM ASHES!

What a day! All the last minute things have been done! We're getting ready to order dinner from Applebee's and play a game of UNO with the boys. After that they want to take a bike ride. I'm not sure if that will happen! : ) We're really going to miss them while we're gone! We have two great sets of parents that will be keeping them for us and we're so grateful for it!

Tomorrow is March 22. Thirteen years ago on that day I miscarried our first baby. This year I'll be traveling to get one. God is a God of detail, isn't He? He makes beauty from ashes!

The next time we write we'll be in KOREA!

4 comments:

Laura said...

Your boys are in excellent hands. Tomorrow night we are going to raid the fridge, tear the house a part and play with all of your most special items! Just Kidding. Don't worry about them. And yes, God IS a God of detail. He leaves no stone unturned. I pray for traveling mercy for all of you. Love you much. Your sis.

Anonymous said...

Heather,
Now I am crying my eyes out for you again!! What an awesome day tomorrow will be and I know God had a part in it from the begining!! Praying for a great flight and most of all a great first meeting with Miss Emalee!

Anita

Anonymous said...

I know what a joyful time this is for you! We are praying for your safety while traveling and that everything will go as planned. I know you will never forget the first time you hold your precious daughter!

Anonymous said...

Heather, Brian, Emmalee, David and Jacob,

Spenser and I are so exicted and thrilled for you. I know the whole church and all your friends and family share in your joy at finally meeting your daughter in person. Travel safely, love your baby girl and know that you are constantly in my thoughts and prayers for close bonding and safety.