Monday, March 26, 2007

Email From Heather

Hi! This is Laura, Heather's sister! I got this email from Heather tonight and thought I would post it on here. Isn't God Awesome? Please remember to Pray for the Nothnagel's as they travel home. Heather, I will add my own prayer on here for you all. Thanks for letting me blog for you! I enjoyed it. After my prayer, I'll turn your blog back over to you and your password is now erased from my mind! LOL!

Laura,

It's 8:27 a.m. and just thought I'd tell some family member that we're leaving our hotel and going to get Emalee now!

Love you! Heather

Heavenly Father, I lift my sister and her family up to you as they start their journey home. Thank you God for giving them Emalee and for weaving this family together like only You could do. Thank you Father that You call them Yours. I thank You for giving Emalee a foster mother that loves her so much. Please be with her and fill her heart with Your love as Emalee leaves her to be with the family that you have chosen for her. I also pray Father that you fill the emptiness in Emalee's birth mother's heart and that somehow she would know God that Emalee is loved so very much. Thank You for this birth mother and the gift that she has given us. Thank you God for giving all of us a new joy and this wonderful new life to share with Heather and Brian. Please, God, just wrap your loving arms around this family as they begin bonding with eachother and growing in Your love. I ask that You just gently carry them in your hands as you bring them back to us. I also ask Lord, that you be with David and Jacob and help them to grow close to Emalee. Father, please be with Emalee as she travels and adjusts to her new life and family.
In Jesus name I pray, Amen

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Heather,
i know you won't get this until you are home but wanted to say THANK YOU for shareing your journey for Emalee with me!!!

I know your hand off today was probably the most difficult thing you have ever done but know that God has a plan for her and it involves you being her mother. May your flight home be filled with wonderful memories of bonding with your daughter that you will treasure forever!!!
God Bless you and your family!