Saturday, March 24, 2007

This Is Not Heather, but as close to her as you can get right now!

Hi everyone! This is Laura, Heathers sister. She is unable to post to this blog so she is emailing her posts to me and I am maintaining her blog while she is away. I will try to check my mail as much as possible and get her next blog up quickly. She is unable to reply to your comments right now, but if you wish to leave her comments please do so as I have set this up for her to receive them via email. I know she would love to hear from you all! As you can tell, they are doing well and having a good time. The best time will be when they get to hold Emalee and take her home!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey guys! It sounds like you are having a wonderful adventure! Kristin and I had quite a time trying to figure out the time difference and trying to calculate how long the flight was and when you would be there. My prayers are with you....I can't wait until Tuesday!!!! Have fun!
Love you,
Hannah

Anonymous said...

wE TALKED TO Mama and Daddy before they went to bed They sounded really good and the best part is they have Dunkin Donuts!! David and Jacob

Anonymous said...

Heather,
I am so sorry you are having trouble with your calling card and in logging on!!! Take the card to Estern and use the pay phone with it--that should work!

I just put the boys to bed and realized you are less than 24 hours away from holding Emalee!!! I can hardly stand it so I can imagine how you are feeling!!! Have a great Sunday and if you run into Tricia and Charlie then tell her I'm jumping with excitement for then too and to please POST!!--lol!!!
Tomorrow cant come fast enough I'm sure!!