Monday, April 16, 2007

I LOVE MY ERGO!!!

I just have to say that I love my Ergo baby carrier! Today I went to Walmart and put Emalee in the Ergo. She LOVES being in it. She went right to sleep and literally slept the whole entire time that I was shopping until I put her back in her car seat. Then she slept in her car seat until we got home. Also, every time she starts to get fussy all I have to do is "wear" her for a little while and she calms right down! I have to admit that I was a skeptic at first when a lot of my adoption friends said to get an Ergo. It's really pricey and you know me, I'm the Walmart Queen. I just don't buy things that cost $100.00!!! However, since sooooo many of my friends said that they had tried other carrier and they just didn't work I decided to risk it and got the Ergo. When we brought Emalee home from Korea we took it w/us. Brian said that it paid for itself just on our trip alone! We stood in line in Chicago's immigration line for 2+ hours and wore Emalee the whole time. It's comfy, my back didn't/doesn't hurt wearing it and she feels safe and secure. What more could a mom ask for?! If you have a baby or toddler you should really look into this thing. www.ergobabycarrier.com

7 comments:

Laura said...

I don't see the pics! Glad you love your Ergo!

Laura said...

And yes, When I get back there next week, I will show you how to post your pics to each individual post. We will have sooo much fun!! That is, if I am not too busy playing with Emalee!!

Heather said...

For some reason they just won't post today. Sorry! Your picture posting help will greatly be appreciated!
Love ya!
Heather

Laura said...

Not a problem! See ya next week. Love ya too!

Sabrina said...

How much does Emalee weigh right now? I'm trying to decide on a carrier that will work for Kunyoung, when he might be over 20lbs when we pick him up. I definitely want one for the airport...

Heather said...

Sabrina,
Emalee weighs about 14 pounds right now, but I can tell that I could carry a baby a lot heavier than that. The Ergo is just so well constructed. Eastern gave us a carrier for Emalee, but it just didn't work well. There was no strap to hold her close so she would tip over. Definitely get one for the airport and it'll win you over!
Heather

rachel said...

I'm so sorry I haven't called this week! Both of my babies have colds so we will be staying away from Emalee a few more days. We can't wait to meet her! Call you soon.