Thursday, February 26, 2009

Our 15th Anniversary!!!

Today we're celebrating our 15th wedding anniversary. I can't believe it's been that long already. We were full of hopes and dreams back in 1994...it's funny how those hopes and dreams change as the years go by. We've achieved many of those dreams; buying a home, having children, etc. Some of them we've let go of too.
My greatest hope and dream was to marry someone that truly loves me.....that dream came true!!! I couldn't ask for a more wonderful man. I'll spare you readers the "mush", but I just wanted to brag and let you know that I love my husband more now than I ever thought possible 15 years ago!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy Anniversary and many many more!

Laura

Anonymous said...

Happy Anniversary!!!

Heather said...

Thanks guys...we appreciate it!